Having L1B extension and H1 Approved copy (diff consultant), Can I go for L1B stamping


Now I am in the USA and I have L1B visa with extension up to this year end. And now I got H1 from different consultants.

I have only Receipt Number of H1 with me as of now.

  1. Can I go back to my country and get L1B stamping without any issue of H1 status. ? Once back to the USA can I work with L1B up to my period.

  2. With the receipt number of H1 can I transfer from one consultant to another company?