Having B1 and H1 and traveling on B1?

Hi,

I am from India.

I am having both B1 and H1 visa. Got stamped H1, Jan 2015.

I entered US once with B1. I did not enter US with my H1.

my company asked to travel to US for 1 month.

1. Can I travel by B1 having valid H1 at the same time?

2. Is it possible to travel with H1 for a month assignment?

3. If I travel with H1 for one month project, will it affect visa status/ re-entry / extension in future?

4. If I don’t travel to US with H1 within one year after got stamped/approved, it is not possible to transfer the employer from India. Is it true?

Thanks

Can I travel by B1 having valid H1 at the same time?*Yes you can…2. Is it possible to travel with H1 for a month assignment?

*Dude it is possible but why you want to travel on H1 for one month assignment. Savings here in month not even enough for your shopping. Travel on B1 let your company take care all your expenses.(on B1 you don’t need to pay TAX on H1 if it is one month also you have to pay tax and file the returns)3. If I travel with H1 for one month project, will it affect visa status/ re-entry / extension in future?

No idea what kind of impact4. If I don’t travel to US with H1 within one year after got stamped/approved, it is not possible to transfer the employer from India. Is it true?

*Who told this? If your H1b application is approved and you have all the documents with you. If you get a job in US with other employer, they will file for your H1 transfer and you can happily work here.