Have old I-797 and Visa valid till Jul 2017. Extension in process. Will it cause any issue at Port Of Entry

H1B Visa stamped from 09/2014 to 07/2017; Entered USA got I-94 till 07/2017. Moved to a different project at a different location and hence filed an amendment+extension in Jan 2017 for which approval is pending.

I am planning a trip to india during Feb 2017.

So, will I have any issues while coming back from India to USA in Feb’17 without valid I-797 document at the port of entry (however I have old I-797 valid till 07/2017 for old location) and my visa is also stamped till 07/2017 ?

Yes, You can enter now and can apply for extension