h4 visa travelling to usa from india without getting stamped with new employer

Hii im having h4 visa and im in india my husband having h1 and working with x employer who is in usa…And my question is we both having visa valid till sep 30th 2014.And he got a new offer from another new employer ‘y’…
They are processing for h1 transfer for him from old employer to new employer and also extension for him but the thing is im im his dependent h4 and in india and so that they cant process my visa extension with him … And now for h4 wil their be any problem to go to usa with old employer stamping witout geting stamped for new employer though his petition was approved and his new company joining date was 28th july 2014…in mean while I want to go to usa … will their be any problem at port of entry…?

2.And if get stamped with new employer having both stamping old which is valid till sep 30th 2014 and new stamping and still he is working in old company… will their b any problem at poe if I go to old employers location rather than going to new employer location…

And is it required to get stamped in india even my husband still got approved h1 transfer and still working in old company… please let me know ur suggestions feeling really confused…plz guide me…