H4 visa to any work permit Visa


I am in H1 visa and working in California. I am going to get marriage next month and planning to apply H4 for my husband. He has completed his MS (Hospitality & Tourism Mgt) in UK. Is there any visa from which he can convert his H4 to any other work permit Visa?

He is not from Technical background.