H4 visa stamping in India, If H1b holder changes the company in US.

I’m currently working in US on H1B, my wife is on H4 dependent visa. Recently my wife travelled to India and when she is in India, I changed my employer and my visa transfer process is also done. Since my wife is in India, does she require to attend visa stamping to travel back or she can travel with previous employer sponsored h4 visa?