H4 Visa Stamping by Dropbox for 10 yr Kid

Mine and my dependent’s visa expired in OCT 2019. I got my extension approved and my family went to India last week and planning to get visa stamping using dropbox.

When scheduling the appointment, did you schedule the appointments separately for your spouse and kid? As per the interview questionnaire rules mentioned on their website, each applicant should satisfy the conditions individually.

1. The first question in the questionnaire was “Are you (the applicant) below 14 years?”. My son is below 14 years old. Should I need to create a new profile for my son and schedule the appointment separately or, can I add my son to my spouse’s profile and answer the questions based on the information of my spouse?
  2. Child below 14 years of age must submit a photocopy of each parent’s passport biographic information page and valid U.S. visa (note that if parents do not hold U.S. visas, children are not eligible for the interview waiver).
    I’m in the US with an expired VISA(I797 approved extension) and my wife in India with an expired VISA but with Dropbox eligibility. but the question is on my Kid dropbox eligibility. So, is my kid eligible for an interview waiver or NOT as we don’t have valid visas?. If not what are the options.

Hi Rajesh,
I am in same situation with 12 year old kid , do you have update how it went for your famil, if you got the stamping for your kid, does kid needs separate appointment if both parents do not have visa or can wife and kid go for dropbox at the same time