H4 VISA Issue - H4 VISA stamping


I’m on H1B VISA in US. I currently got an extension and I have valid i-797 for employer A. My wife is currently in india and employer A is processing her H4 VISA (VISA stamping).

I’m planning to join employer B. Employer B will transfer my H1B VISA. My question is - once my H1B VISA (For employer A) is transferred to employer B, would my wife still be able to travel on H4 VISA provided by employer A or do I need to ask employer B to file a fresh H4 VISA for my wife?

Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated.



Hi Vikas,

I’m also in a similar situation.

Please let me know if you find the solution for this.