H4 visa COS - travel outside of US

My H1b visa COS is approved and currently conversion of L2 to H4 is in progress for my dependents. I need to travel outside of US, before H4 conversion would be complete. I am informed that H4 visa can be obtained, through consulate outside of US, using H1b COS approval notice. I have couple of questions in this regard :

1. Since H1b COS is approved, would there be still be any Visa interview during H1 stamping ?
  2. Can visa stamping for my H1b and H4 conversion for dependents be done as part of same Visa appointment ?
  3. The DS160 used for appointment is inaccutrate, as it was filled before H1b COS is applied. May I know how to update the DS160 to updted information.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for answer to this question urgently :
Can visa stamping for my H1b and H4 conversion for dependents be done as part of same Visa appointment ? I have taken single visa apponitment in Canada for H1b stamping (COS approved) and my dependents (L2 to H4 styamping). Can visa stamping for all of us be done through this single visa appointment ? Please let me kow.

Can someone please respond to this query?