H4 Travel to US when H1B amendment filed


I work for an Employer A and client X in a location ABC. Now My Employer has filed an amendment petition for my location change to XYZ. But my client is same only location change.

I have received my LCA but Acknowledgement notice not yet received from USCIS. I already started working in new location.

I am planning to bring my spouse on H4 (stamping done along with mine).

Please let me know what are all documents required to carry during travel.


The spouse should carry your 797 approval notice, copy of new LCA, copy of amendment notice (if possible), employment verification letter and a letter from the client mentioning you as a contractor at the new location.