H4 to L1 conversion with new branch office in US

I’m currently in US on H4 status.

I’m in discussion with well established IT company in India with 100+ employees and big portfolio, to open a new office in US under partnership terms.

How can I change my H4 into L1 or any other work permit status? Please advice.