H4 to L-1 visa transfer


Right now i am working in MNC in india.I moved to US with my husband in H4 without resinging my job in india. My company has some job offers in US for me.Is it possible to change my status to L1-B from H4 ?

If yes what is the process for that?Please let me know in detail.

If you are eligible for L-1, then go for it. The process should be handled by your L-1 employer and not you.