H4 to H1B visa status change


Currently employed with H4 EAD , Received H1B approved from my employer but they filed it with consular processing because I was out of country from April to end of June.

How can I come on H1B status now. Please suggest feasible options from below

  1. Ask my employer to file a change of status
  2. Personally on my own file a change of status ( I-539)
  3. Find another employer to hire me on H1B
  4. Go to home country and get visa stamped

If you are back in the US, your H1B employer can file H1B amendment for change of status in premium processing and it should get approved in 15 days.