H4 to H1 Conversion for my wife April 2013 - Urgent !!!!


My wife will be travelling in H4 on[b] April 24th 2013[/b]. I spoke to one of the consulting company and they are ready to Sponsor her H1B.  She has legitimate 5 years of experience in Core JAVA and J2EE.

I hope the slot opens on April 1st  2013. Need to know, what  is the probability that this COS from H4 to H1B will happen successfully?

Is it fair enough to file this time as i have just few more days left to take a decision or wait until April 2014?

I am in a mental Dilemma...Would Premium Processing help?