H4 to H1 consular approved- child dependent visa issue

Hello everyone,

I am in a crazy situation with my spouse and my visa statuses. My son, spouse and myself are in USA as of now and below is the visa status.

I got RFE on my H1B a week back and yet to hear from my employer about the details needed for it to respond. In between, my spouse H4 to H1 in counselor mode got approved. I feel happy for the visa getting approved for my spouse, but it might put my son status less if my case goes wrong. I need suggestions to resolve his visa dependency.

  1. Is there any way that I can map my son’s visa to My spouse H1b?? If yes, how much time it will take. Is it going to be I539 request for him or it is going to be a fresh H4 visa he is going to get??

In any case I feel if there is any possibility that he can get H4 on my spouse visa, it would make me happy as my son will be with his mother at any cost.

  1. Is there any way that I can file change of status for my spouse even though it is filed in the consular category?

  2. At last, if my spouse gets her visa stamped and then if mine gets denied, is there any way that I can stay back by applying Change of status?