H4 to F1 COS

Can some one give me the list of forms needed in conversion from H4 to F1 ?

where can I find all the Forms? Please post the link.

How long it takes for the process?

Thank you


	I used the below documents for conversion of H4 to F1.

	List of documents required for H4 to F1 conversion,

		Letter for reason to change of status from H-4 to F-1.
		Check for $200 application fee payable to Department of Homeland Security.
		Sevis Fee receipt for $200.
		I-539 form
		I-94 Original card with return mailing address information form.
		I-20 issued by the university.
		Copy of original Passport. (All Pages)
		Affidavit of support document issued by husband.
		Original Bank Statements.
		Husbands verification of employment letter from his employer
		Present status copy of I-539 Approval Notice.
		Husband's present status copy of I-129 Approval Notice.
		Husband's visa and I-94 copy from his passport. (One page)
		Copy of  Marriage Certificate.

You can check for any fee change and latest dates on the website,
[www.uscis.gov](http://www.uscis.gov/). You can download the from i-539 also from this site