My wife is having most recent expired H4 visa on her old passport with maiden name. She is in INDIA now. And she got new passport with new name after marriage.
Is she eligible for DROPBOX option ?
ANSWER to all below question is YES
1. I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
2. My most recent visa was issued in India
3. I received my visa after January 1, 2008
4. My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
5. My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
6. My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost/stolen or cancelled.
7. I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
8. If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.