H4 stamping after one week of H1 stamping

I am primary applicant and got stamped H1 visa last week. Plan was to call spouse and kid after 3 months, so i went alone for stamping. but now i want to get there visa stamped before i leave for US, so that i can help them with paperwork and travelling etc.

I have the following questions:

1) is it Ok to apply for their H4, while I am still in India? any negative impacts?
2) is it OK to tell consuler officer that they will travel in Jan, in case he/she asks?
3) Do we need anything from my employer for their H4 visa stamping?
4) list of documents required.
5) in their DS160, answer to Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip?

I am primary applicant and got stamped H1 visa last week. plan was to call spouse and kid after 3 months. So, i went alone for stamping. but now i want to get there visa stamped before i leave for US, so that i can do the paper work and travelling to new delhi etc, to help them.

I have following Qs:

1) is it Ok to apply for their H4, while I am still in India? any negative impacts?
2) is it OK to tell consuler officer that they will travel in Jan, in case he/she asks?
5) in their DS160, answer to Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip?
I am primary applicant and got stamped H1 visa last week. plan was to call spouse and kid after 3 months. So, i went alone for stamping. but now i want to get there visa stamped before i leave for US, so that i can do the paper work and travelling to new delhi etc, to help them.

I have following Qs:

5) in their DS160, answer to Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip? I am primary applicant and got stamped H1 visa last week. plan was to call spouse and kid after 3 months. So, i went alone for stamping. but now i want to get there visa stamped before i leave for US, so that i can do the paper work and travelling to new delhi etc, to help them.

I have following Qs:

5) in their DS160, answer to Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip? - See more at:

I have following Qs:

5) in their DS160, answer to Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip? - See more at:

1- It is ok for them to apply for H4 while you are in india

2-They can tell vo that they plan to travel in Jan

3-Marriage certificate in original and wedding photo album should be carried

4- Copy of yr stamped h1 visa and petition in original

5- If you are paying give yr name . Otherwise if company is paying say so