H4 stamping after h1 transfer

Hello there
I have h1 B stamping done and I am in us now , my family visa has not done yet , now I have initiated h1 transfer , on what company (i797b) should my family use for fresh visa stamping ? Please help

Use current I-797 if your family will go for stamping before your H1B transfer is approved.
Use new I-797 if the stamping appointment is after your H1B transfer.