H4 renewal/extension online help to fill up

Hi Kumar,
I am in a process of transferring my H1B to my new employer. However they only file for the applicant’s H1B. My wife and two kids are now currently on H4…is there any online support from your organization or anyone who can help me to fill up my wife and kids’ H4 extension/renewal ?

No, we do not help.These are simple things and you can file on your own as well. If you need help, work with any attorney, they can help you…You cannot go wrong with any law firm.
You need to file I-539 form for it. I would suggest, you talk to your employer’s attorney and let them handle your case as well, if you are new to this.

Thanks so much. It helps.