H4 or B2 Visa for Spouse


I am currently on H1-B and my I-94 expires on June 30th , I am ready to file extension but my marriage was fixed recently.

My question is should I raise B2 ( Visitor Visa) for my future spouse and file my extension or raise H4 and file extension for both of us. As I don’t have much time, I want some suggestion on best option.