I would really appreciate and thankfull if any one could provide me suggestions on my situation. I need it Very urgent.
I am on H4 and i have appled H4-H1 COS under last year quota-Nov 2011 and got RFE and responded. Its in RFE response review from more than 90 days.
Now i got another job offer from a big firm and they are filing for me H4-H1 COS in premium Process. Please Note that i had h1B with this firm 2 years back and then got converted to H4. hence under quota exempt they are filing my petition.
Now questions are:
Can i go ahead filing new H4-H1 COS under premium while the old h1 petition is still in RFE response review?
Any RFE will issue regarding my old petition asking why i have filed another? I am afraid of this because i never informed my employer about my previous pending petition.
What if the old gets approved before the new one/ vice versa? Since these are filed with COS how the approvals will effect my status?
Please Please someone guide me on this situation.