H4 Extension for Kid

For H4 Extension for Spouse & Child - 539 and 539A Form were done BUT if Child is above age 18 then which Form to use?
i.e. for Kids elder then 18, Which form should be use for H4 Extension.
Do they need to file separately?

Just use a separate I-539 form and submit both applications in same mail packet.