H4 EAD question - Previous employer I-140 for filing EAD?

Hi, I have an approved perm/i-140 with a previous employer. my current employer hasnt initiated the process yet. can I stll apply EAD for my wife using the perm from previous employer?

Yes, you can do that, if it is either still not withdrawn by employer or approved for over 180 days.