H4 & EAD concurrent filing

I filed my change of status (COS) to H4 using form I-539 online.
Can I file for I-765 for EAD when the COS is still pending?
As per USCIS instructions I-765 is a paper filing.


You can file I-765 while I-539 is pending. Just provide the copy of receipt notice with other supporting documents foe I-765.