H4 Dependent travel

Me and my wife have stamped h1 and h4 visa respectively. I have traveled to US alone and after that my company has a location change amendment. I have received the new LCA copy and the amendment receipt. can my wife travel to US on basis of her visa. She has the copy of my old petition, new lca and the amendment receipt ?

Please suggest

Yes she can travel with the listed documents. Nothing more is needed.