H1B withdrawal Info USCIS - Approval Decision?

Hi All,

I had my H1B filed by company A in 2010 and it was approved in 2012 with validity until January 2014, but never traveled using that H1. By October 2018 company B filed for transfer of that H1 and by August 2019 i’ve moved out from company B due to personal reasons and they’ve submitted a withdrawal notice.

" On October 28, 2019, we received your request to withdraw your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, and completed our review. We mailed you a Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice. If you do not receive your Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice by November 27, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."

Can someone explain what the second paragraph means?

It is a generic message and mixed up with other one. Does not mean much…In any case, you do not work for B, so it does not matter. It is just a withdraw notice update. Don’t worry about it.