H1B Visa Transfer with old visa in the passport

I have recently applied for the extension and got it approved. I have the new I797A with me, but yet to go to India and get it stamped. Still my passport has the old Visa.

Is it ok to transfer to a new employee with out the updated Visa in the passport? Please advise.

Yes, it is fine, you can. If the old visa is valid, you can use it as well for re-entering.
Read Do you need New H1B Visa Stamping after Transfer? H4? FAQs - RedBus2US

1 Like