H1B Visa to US for a school dropout in India

I am an Indian with 12+ years of IT experience and a school dropout due to financial reasons when I was young. Can I get H1B Visa to work in U.S?

Thanks for your time!

You must have ONE of the following

1) A Bachelor's degree or Masters Degree (or the foreign equivalent degree from your Country), OR

2) 12 years work experience, OR

3) A mix of further education + work experience

The general H1B visa qualification rule is: 
- for every 1 year of studies at University / College = 3 points
- for every 1 year of work experience = 1 point

12 points in 'total' are required to qualify for the H1B visa program