Interview place : KL, Malaysia
Interview appointment time : 07:40 AM on 1st AUG 2014
Reached Embassy by : 6:30 AM
Allowed inside by : 7:30 AM
Token No. issued : A 001 (FIFO person of the day)
Security check of documents, shoes, belt and wallet
Entered inside main hall
Asked to submit the below docs:
- DS-160 confirmation page
- Interview appointment letter
- I-797 Original
- Original certs and mark sheets of all academics
- Original letters of previous companies
Finger print scanning done
Main interview by consular officer:
Questions asked by the interviewer
- So you are going to work for company ABC?
- How long have you been working for ABC ?
Krishna: I am working for XYZ currently and i got the job opportunity from ABC recently
- What is your job there ?
Krishna: I will be doing design, development of s/w application using programming languages for (employer project name)
- How long have you been working here ?
Krishna: In Malaysia 4 years
- Have you been to US before ?
- Have you applied for visa before ?
Krishna: Yes for B1
- Through which company did you apply for B1 visa before ?
Krishna: My Previous company name in India.
- Did you read through the instructions in booklet given ? (The booklet is all about employee rights while in USA)
Krishna: Yes, i did
- Please wait and read through the booklet again, will ask you some questions on same ?
- I am issuing you visa. Please contact hotline if you feel suspicious of anything in US
Krishna: Sure & Thank you
- No need to pay any reciprocity fee. You can leave now
Krishna: Thank you.
IT’S a HAPPY ENDING :-)) without any twists and tales
Note: Keep smiling and be confident. You are through
Wish you Good Luck for all the readers.