H1B Visa Stamped, willing to travel on H4

Hi, I have my H1B visa stamped but due to travel restrictions I am unable to travel USA…my spouse is I -140 approved… can I go to H4 visa stamping and travel USA and then can I convert back to H1B?

Please, help me with this info.