H1B visa sponsoring companies for j2 holder in coastal engineering

Im in USA on j1 visa and my husband who has j2 visa stamped, but is currently working in the home country on his job. He wants to get job in USA as a j2 in the field of coastal engineering. He holds a masters degree from IISc bangalore, india in water resource and environmental engineering and has seven years experience in Hyrodynamic modelling as a consultant in various firms like BMT and DH1 india.How should he approach to find a suitable job or can you suggest some companies who can sponsor him a H1B visa in his field? Is there any other route that can help him find a job in USA in civil engineering.Please provide some suggestion.

Hydrodynamic modelling field is very hot in Arizona, Colorado and Texas. He should come on J-2 and apply for EAD. H-1B is not suitable just because of quota limitations and also that he holds a valid J-2.

Wish you both the very best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu, sshankar@chu.edu