H1B visa rejected, what are the options I have?

Hi All,

I filed for H1B Visa through a consultant in April 2013. My applicaiton was picked by lottery and I went for visa stamping in Singapore in Nov 2013. Initially I got 221g. After submitting few set of documents I finally got Revocation letter in Jun 2014 ( see below copy pasted). My consultant mentioned that he will get a letter from the USCIS and based on the reasons they mentioned in the letter, the consulatancy will reply to them with the details. Even after 4 months they are saying they have not yet received the letter.

At this stagem is it possible for the Consultant to move further and I get visa approval?

I am currently working for MNC, and I am trying to get the H1B from them. What are the options I have like- can they use the same petition for amendment or need to file a new petition with CAP exemption.

Please advise…

Tx,

Srini

Attention to: XXX

Thank you for your nonimmigrant visa (NIV) application.
We are sorry to inform you that you have been found ineligible for the nonimmigrant visa category for which you applied under Section 221(g) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). A denial under Section 221(g) means that your application was determined to not meet the regulatory requirements of the INA.

Based on the documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy Singapore will be returning your petition to the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for reconsideration.

In accordance with United States immigration law and Department of State visa regulations, the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to USCIS with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented at the time of interview and the consular officer’s rationale for recommending reconsideration.

U.S. Embassy Singapore is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any further information as to the status of your petition.

Respectfully,

You can apply another H1B through other consultancy

Hi Srini…
Has the USCIS revert back? I am also in the same situation. Please let me know.