H1B visa drop box eligibility with H4

Hi, I have a valid fresh H1B visa, as per the new USA visa process myself and my wife is eligible for Dropbox. But my 2 years Kids is not eligible.

First, Do I need to schedule a drop box appointment for myself and my wife for the drop box.
Second, After receiving my passport with visa do i need to schedule a separate appointment for my son.

Since i am eligible for drop box, system is not allowing for regular stamping.

Below is the eligibility for Drop box

1. Applicable for temporary workers applying for H-1, H-3, H-4, L, O, P, and Q
  2. Applying for a visa in their country of nationality or residence
  3. Who were previously issued any type of visa, and who have never been refused a visa unless such refusal was overcome.

Thanks,
Pavan

You can do the above, however did you try booking the appointment for your kid or you are just assuming that your kid is not eligible because parents don’t have a valid visa stamp as of now? I remember reading a comment from forum user that they were able to book dropbox for everyone in the family including their under 14 children. I would call VFS and check with them.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp

While scheduling for stamping, few question was asked to identify the Dropbox eligibility which had a below note. So I went with the assumption that my Kid is not eligible, because he does not have any visa.

I called the VFS and they are not providing any detail, just asking me to refer the website for details.

So want to check with this forum.

Note:
Please answer the following questions to determine your eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program. Each visa applicant, whether an individual, a dependant family member, or as part of a group, must independently meet the following criteria to qualify for interview waiver. If any individual, a dependant family member or a group member, is not eligible under the renewal criteria it is advisable to remove the individual from the family or group before proceeding to schedule the appointment.

Ok, kids under 14 do qualify for IW.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years of age:

• I am applying before my 14th birthday.

Note: Children under 14 must submit a photocopy of both parent’s passport biographic information and valid U.S. visa page.

As per the above criteria, my past US visa expired on 2017. So in this case my kid is not eligible for Drop box along with me.

Yes, and that is what I was asking above and if it is the reason you were concerned.

One of the user had mentioned that their kids were allowed dropbox along with the parents. I would suggest trying out to schedule your kids with you and see if the system allows for dropbox for the entire family at once.

Yes, I was able to verify the older post. But I could not see the outcome of the interview.