H1B USCIS case status confusion

Hello all,

Recently, USCIS approved my H1B RFE premium case, my attorney had also received an Approval email confirmation from vermont center, and the status tracker showed as below:

“We approved you fotm I 129 with receipt num EAC** and emailed you an approval notice”

After 10 days the USCIS status tracker updated and shows as below currently

" On July 12, 2019, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC****, because they could not deliver it. This could have a serious effect on your case. Please go to www.uscis.gov/e-requestto request a copy of the notice immediately. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

I am worried now, what notice USCIS might sent me now for the approved case? Could that be denial?
Please help me.

Well, it is hard to know. I have not seen such thing in the past. Ask your attorney to request a copy of that or call USCIS and check. I understand your concern, but it is not in your control, so ask your attorney to follow up. Also, do let the community know, once you hear back.