H1b Transfer.

Hi Experts,

I have a stamped H1b Visa, that is expiring in some days. I have not travelled to US on this H1b till now.

Can I get my Petition transferred if the Visa is expired also?

I heard that the Petition is valid for > 3years and can be transferred, is this correct, can you please confirm.


Yes the petition can be transferred. After Expiry, You need to file extension and transfer together.