H1B Transfer

Hello,

The situation is, I joined in a company called A, worked about 2 years and left from company. I joined in company B, H1b filled and had petition(i) valid from July 2009 to Sept 2010, not stamped for the same and that petition was expired on September 2010.

The expired petition has renewed and received another petition(ii) validity is March 2015 to Mar 2017 and stamped it , now visa is ready.

The above said process done in Company B itself. And I never travel to USA , I have been working past seven and half years.

My queries are below:

If I quit from company B, still can I use the same visa for company C?Or will company B cancel my visa?If I can use the same visa for company c, what will happen if my company A has been shut down or out of business? Will it impact for getting visa for company C?AS per above process I have 2 petitions and I never travelled to USA, will it cause to getting visa for company C ? Thanks in advance

If I quit from company B, still can I use the same visa for company C? - Company C can apply for H1 using company B’s petition. Once the petition(iii) is approved you can travel with B’s visa stamp and C’s approved petition.Or will company B cancel my visa? - They don’t need to know that you are transfering H1.If I can use the same visa for company c, what will happen if my company A has been shut down or out of business? Will it impact for getting visa for company C? - Should not impact.AS per above process I have 2 petitions and I never travelled to USA, will it cause to getting visa for company C ? - Should not impact.

Ankit, Thanks for your valuable clarification