H1B transfer without new approval notice I-797, and no new receipt details


I am looking for H1B transfer but I am not sure it is possible or not in my scenario. I came US in JAN 2014 and after 2-3 month my H1b got amended and approved because of employer address change. After H1b amendment I did not received new approval notice I-797 or new case number from my employer. Can I still transfer H1B to new employer with my old approval notice I-797? I do not have any details about new I-797 or new case #.


You can still go for H-1 transfer using the old receipt number. USCIS needs confirmation that you have already been cap-counted and any of the receipt numbers will suffice that purpose.