H1B transfer with premium processing during RFE

I got laid off by company A but have a valid I-94 till 2021. I joined company B on receipt within 60 days grace period (to remain in status) but received an RFE. Later, company C also filed for H1B transfer.

1. Is company C’s petition dependent on company B’s decision if I have a valid I-94 till 2021 (from company A)
  2. What happens if company B’s petition is denied? Is company C petition still valid?
  3. Can I join company C on receipt? Company B will withdraw the petition upon my resignation. Will that cut the bridge since transfer from A to B was withdrawn/denied and impact bridge transfer from B to C?

I am assuming, when you filed for C, you used A for being cap exempt. In that case, as your I-94 is valid and you are still in grace period, you may not be in Bridge Situation, so should be fine. If you were to be in Bridge situation, then B should have been approved as well. Double check with your attorney on this to be safe. You can read Aytes Memo on Bridge Petitions

Company C filed on 67th day. As I was working with company B on receipt, the lawyers mentioned company B’s petition no. as latest one (not company A’s petition no). However, I-94 details of Company A were provided as it’s valid till 2021. Any thoughts?

Well, if your Company A has withdrawn the petition and it is past 60 days, I am not sure, if just having I-94 valid would work. Your attorney’s know your situation better…