H1B Transfer Urgent Need Help


I am working for Employer A and Got a Full time Opportunity with Employer B.

Employer B Filed LCA Got Approved Yet to File Form I-129/ H1B Transfer Initiation to USCIS.

I need to resign from Employer A. Which is the better one and safest one.

Resigning after receiving the Receipt Number or once they send the Form I-129 to USCIS is enough?.

Is there something which I need to be concerned about? Kindly advice.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

You have to wait till the employer B gets a receipt. Then resign.