H1b Transfer - Travel to US with just the new Receipt Number

Hello Friends,

I have a valid H1b, visa stamped and valid for 2 years. Due to personal circumstances, I was unable to travel to US and the Client is now non existent. I am in the process of H1B transfer. Can I enter US with the new transfer receipt number which is pending for approval and start to work for the new client (as per transfer petition)?