H1B transfer status changed from RFE to initial review

Hello Saurabh,

I am in a tricky situation.

My Employer has filed for H1B transfer in normal process. After few days we converted that to PP.

We have reieved RFE for client letter and all other paystubs/ orgchart. We could not submit client( Federal client) letter, but submitted an email from the primary vendor and with some emails from the lead of primary vendor.

We observed that, although we have converted to PP we never saw message of clock starting.

And, after submitting emails, it changed to initial review with the following message:

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Initial Review

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on December 27, 2013. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

What will be the outcome of my H1B transfer, my old employer already revoked my petition and can I initiate a transfer to another company?

Thanks alot for your response.

Regards,

NG

Hi,

I am also in same boat. My employer submitted RFE. Status changed from RFE to Initial Review with below message. I wonder why not showing clock started message. My case is filed under premium from begining and it is from Vermont center, how about yours?

@Saurabh: Please advise.

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on December 26, 2013. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.