H1B transfer query


My current organisation had filed H1B for me last year [April-2015] and it is under approved state now, not yet stamped. Iam planning to move out of the organisation now, will be possible for the employment change [or Transfer] of my visa to my new organisation now. If so, do I need to make any formalities.

Looking forward for a reply… Thanks in advance…

Assuming your original petition is non cap exempt petition and you have never travelled to US.

It is always better to get it stamped from the old employer (but not must). You can ask the new employer to apply for a transfer and once the transfer is approved you can resign your current organisation. As if you resign before the transfer happens they can revoke the original petition and your transfer petition will be rejected.