H1B Transfer In India


I have H1B stamped from my Employer and I am not able to find any onsite project from my Employer.
I have not traveled to US on H1B yet.In case I get a new Employer.
Can my new employer get H1B visa transfer?Can my previous employer revoke my petition?
Please help me out on my queries.

Thank you in advance.

A new employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you (loosely referred as H-1 transfer). This is can be done even after current employer withdraws your petition.