H1b transfer in India after 6 years

I am on H1b for more than 6 years (9th year). My company is doing my green card and I have my I140 approved. I got H1b extension till 2015 and I came down to India 7 months back and didn’t stamp H1b on my passport. Can I transfer my H1b to another US company being here in India?

Yes, another employer can file cap-exempt petition for you on the basis of approved I-140 and previous petition.