I came to US with company A petition and after that i changed the job and joined the new employer on transfer receipt. Now my I 129(Petition) has denied with employer B and my I-94 is still valid until Oct 2018. I have few questions like
If any company C again filed my petition, can i again resume work on new receipt or should i wait for approval.
If company C petition got denied again, in this case what would be the possible options left for me to secure my employment.
In addition, Can you please clarify below points:
Am i considered Out of status now or until the denial notice received?
How long do i have to leave the US in case required ? When do the grace period start.
Any help is highly appreciated