H1B transfer from outside USA after H1B stamping.


I have H1b stamped on employer A. Now I am in India waiting for employer A to call me onsite. But i think it is not going to happen As i am waiting since 4 months after stamping.

I have not traveled to US ever before.

Still how can i work in US to get global exposure for my carreer?

What can be compications.


1 Like

Find another employer who is ready to offer you a position for your education/experience and sponsor your H1B. They can file a cap-exempt petition citing your currently approved H1B.