H1B transfer from india

Hi ,

Currently i am working with company A and i am in india, i have travelled to US on h1b visa for 8 months, then i have came back to india due to some personal reasons. now my h1b extension petition is approved and i am also done with stamping with Company A. now i got a offer from company B. To keep my visa valid do i need to travel before joining to company B ? or i have to initiate the tranfer process from india ?

Your new employer B can initiate a transfer of your current H1 petition without any issues.

But personally I would suggest you to enter into US with company A’s stamped visa and then let Company B initiate H1 transfer. It would save your life from going for very risky stamping process AFTER Company B’s tranfer approval.

Good luck