H1b Transfer from India Process - Cap Exempt?

Hello All,
I have stayed in us for 4 years in h1b and now come back to india…For me another two years remaining…If I will switch company in india,will my current h1b be discarded?Will h1b transfer happen from india?Please let me know how is the process.

Yes, you can file as Cap Exempt and use the remainder of H1B time.
There is nothing called discarding, you will just use the previous H1B approval to file as cap exempt.
Process is to find an employer and file H1B as transfer. Read below