H1B Transfer from Emp 1 to Emp 2 without paystubs from Emp 1

I am on L1 visa and my wife is on L2 EAD. And she was working for a employer E1 who applied for her H1B visa this May but she got terminated in june. Her H1B petition was not revoked and it got approved this september. Now she is looking for another job with her EAD and I-94 which is valid till Jan 2013.
My questions are as below:

1. Can she apply for H1B transfer for the new employer E2 without paystubs from E1 ?
  2. If she chooses to join the new employer E2 now through her EAD, will her H1B(filed by employer E1) be still valid after Oct 1st 2012 and can be transferred to E2?
  3. Is there any minimum duration(like 6 month etc.)for which she has to work with her current employer E1 before H1B can be transferred to employer E2?
1. Can she apply for H1B transfer for the new employer E2 without paystubs from E1 ?=

YES, if this was New H1B under Quota)

2. If she chooses to join the new employer E2 now through her EAD, will her H1B(filed by employer E1) be still valid after Oct 1st 2012 and can be transferred to E2?

YES

3. Is there any minimum duration(like 6 month etc.)for which she has to work with her current employer E1 before H1B can be transferred to employer E2?

NO